YOUTH CAREER CAMP
Join CIL Jacksonville for a FREE & FUN Career Camp! Youth will gain skills they need for their future careers. Participants can earn up to $40 per day or a $200 VISA for completing 30 of camp.
DATES AND SCHEDULE
Monday December 21-Wednesday December 23rd
Tuesday December 29- Wednesday December 30th
Breaks: 1 hour lunch break and several short breaks throughout the day.
TOPICS & ACTIVITIES
- Career Interest Collage
- Using Job Boards (Indeed and Others)
- Indoor Scavenger Hunts
- Resume Writing
- Kahoots, Trivia, and much more!
- Ages 14-21 Years Old
- IEP or 504 Plan
- Active Status with Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (VR)
- Non-Active VR students will be referred to VR
- Students must be on holiday break to participate.
LOCATION: This is a virtual camp that takes place online.
Careers 360 is funded, in part, by The Able Trust and Florida Department of Education, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation.