ASL INTERPRETING SERVICES
WE PLEDGE to provide clients, interpreters and business a quality sign language experience.
Through an extensive group of qualified interpreters, the ILRC can provide the perfect partnership of quality service and ASL communication. We provide the missing link between companies and clients who are deaf or hard-of-hearing.
SERVICES & RATES
Tier 1 ($70/hour): employment, education, doctor, dentist, physical therapy, x-ray, mental health, surgery, pre-op meetings, platform interpreting, deaf & blind, deaf & low-vision, hard-of-hearing & low-vision, primarily voice interpreting, medical-related training, heavy technical content,
Tier 2 ($78/hour): Initial consult, attorney/client meeting, signing legal docs, court-ordered meetings/classes, trials, depositions, interrogations. Tri-lingual interpreting services, two or more of Tier 1 scenarios (i.e. employment and primarily voice interpreting, medical and deaf/Blind)
- Please place your request as soon as possible; 3 business days is preferred but not required.
- When interpreter services are needed for more than 2 hours, 2 interpreters are required.
- ILRC will bill in full for “no shows” or assignments canceled in less than 2 business
- If either party does not show up, interpreters are only required to stay 15 minutes per hour scheduled.
- Two-hour minimum per assignment.
- Please email InterpretingS@theilrc.org to cancel an assignment.
- Assignments canceled with less than 24 hours notice will still be billed.
- Portal to Portal ($70/hour): Interpreter time spent traveling to an assignment. Billed in increments of 15 minutes.