CIL Jacksonville will award three $1,000 scholarships to students with disabilities who meet the eligibility criteria and application requirements listed below. Applications must be received by Friday, May 1st at 5:00 PM. Late applications will not be accepted. Finalists will be contacted using the information provided in the application, on Friday, May 22nd.
CIL Jacksonville empowers people with disabilities to live independently and has served the Northeast Florida community since 1978. We believe in full-opportunity through self-empowerment, self-determination, and equal access.
SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT: $1,000
TOTAL SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDED: 3
SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINE: May 1st, 2020
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- In the current school year, be a graduating high school senior or enrolled in a community college, university, or vocational school
- Have a disability
- Have a GPA of 2.0 or above
- Be a resident of Baker, Clay, Duval, Nassau, or St. Johns counties for at least six months
- Have been accepted to an accredited community college, university, or vocational school and scheduled to begin classes in the same calendar year
- Be available to attend in person interview Thursday, June 19th at CIL Jacksonville.
ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS: Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, accommodations for persons with disabilities are available upon request. Please allow 1-2 business days to process; Last minute requests will be accepted, but may not be possible to fulfill. Please contact CIL Jacksonville at (904) 399-8484 or email your request to JMorales@CILJacksonville.org