TEMPORARY LOAN CLOSET
Brooks Temporary Loan Closet
The BROOKS Temporary Loan Closet (TLC), provides durable medical equipment for free to residents in Baker, Clay, Duval, Nassau and St. Johns Counties. The TLC includes a selection of wheelchairs (manual and electric), walkers, canes, crutches, shower equipment, and other items which are available to be loaned out on a temporary basis. Both short and long-term loans are available.
- Provide a faster road to recovery and independence.
- Remove financial and insurance barriers.
- Support consumers with other needs for independence.
- Confirm your equipment is in stock (below) or by calling (904) 399-8484 ext. 325.
- Request equipment using the electronic request form. *Requests must be submitted by your medical provider.
- You will be contacted within 2 business days to confirm equipment availability and scheduled pickup appointment.
- Equipment must be returned on or before the return date on your TLC Loan Agreement.
- Equipment must be returned in clean and functional condition.
- Please contact us to coordinate your return.
CIL Jacksonville accepts donations of medical equipment in clean and functional condition. CIL Jacksonville does not accept needles, medications, oxygen concentrators or tanks. Donations can be made during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM). Financial contributions can be made by visiting us online at CILJacksonville.org/Donate
Durable Medical Equipment Inventory
Please visit the desktop or tablet version of this page to view the Live Online Inventory.
If you encounter errors submitting a request, please contact Teri Duke at tduke@CILJacksonville.org or call 904.399.8484 ext.325.